I have just seen a very interesting idea for the Pandora-type beads. It is a ring that allows you to interchange Pandora-type beads at will. I’m wanting to figure out how to do something similar with just cold connections. Meanwhile, I think I want one of these rings. The ring style is very graceful. (I tried to grab a pic, but I couldn’t, so go to the site to see the ring. It is very nice)
- Progress Today
- STRETCHING MY JEWELRY-MAKING SKILLS
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!