I haven’t been doing much, and, for sure, I haven’t been coming up with any fresh ideas, in a while.
Meanwhile, people always ask me for ideas and instructions.
I have just, in the past few days, discovered this wonderful site which features free detailed instructions on how to make gorgeous fashion jewelry.
I am going to post links to pieces I would want to do myself. (When you go for the instructions, you can look around and find other things that you might like).
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN