I am going to make a ring like this, come what may. Right now, I am thinking of getting some 14 or 16 gauge brass wire to make it (the brass is very soft, but the greater gauge is sturdier). After I figure out how to make it, I will make it in silver. This is all I am thinking of this week (besides stud earrings — more on that later). oh, btw, I found this at honestly-wtf.com
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN