Okay, call me dim! Up to now, I’ve depended on “happening upon” jewelry tutorial sites, but, for some amazing reason, I just got the insanely brilliant idea to google DIY jewelry, and was amazed at how much you can find out there. Oh, gosh! Now, you’re going to go there, and the amazing things I find will be old hat to you next week! Never mind! I’ll continue to curate what I think is cool, until I make a new thing myself and post that.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN