FaveCrafts is the kind of place you look to to get new ideas. I mean, you can hang out on jewelrylessons.com and find lots of fabulous tutorials (some of them for free), and, then, you can go to places like FaveCrafts, and look at the free tutorials and get new ideas which might lead you back to jewelrylessons.com with fresh ideas. I like this place for inspiration.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN