By accident, I happened on Erin Siegel’s blog, and she had a section for tutorials, and I fell in love with this bracelet tutorial right away. Then, as I was making this blog post, I realized that I had seen this bracelet before, on Ornamentea’s site. So, I definitely like this bracelet, as well as Erin’s other work.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN