I keep going back and forth with allfreejewelrymaking.com about ways to link to the wonderful lists of projects that come in their newsletters (you know I’ve received one of their newsletters when I start posting lots of links to different blogs with ideas I especially like), and they finally came up with this link for summer jewelry projects, where I found the link to Studs & Pearls’ Shell Stud Earrings. This is too easy for me – she even says exactly where in Manhattan she bought the supplies to make the earrings.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN