I found this simple, elegant Christmas tree pendant in the free projects at Jewelry Making Daily. I like the simplicity, as well as the fact that you can put this together very quickly. You could make small ones with tiny shiny beads and colored wire, for earrings.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN