Do you know why I like this leather bracelet tutorial from Happy Hour Projects? It’s because I see a lot of these leather bracelets, but, usually, nobody tells you what size leather you need for the findings (the buckle or clasp, etc) In NYC, the staff in the stores that sell the leather and the clasps are much better at Cantonese than at English, and they chase you around the store, but can’t help much when you ask them questions. I’ve seen the clasps I want, and I’ve seen the leather I want, but I haven’t been able to get the two items close enough to one another to see if they would work together. This tutorial at Happy Hour Projects blog tells you what size and shape of leather she used, and, for the clasps, she sends you to her supplier, Goody Beads, where they tell you what works with what size leather. Oh happy day!
- Progress Today
- STRETCHING MY JEWELRY-MAKING SKILLS
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!