My niece introduced me to Pinterest, and I realized that what I have been doing this year with this blog is, essentially, my own Pinterest. I post what I run across, and I know where it is if I want to go back to it. This is easier for me than trying to learn how Pinterest works, and having to organize it, I think.
- Progress Today
- STRETCHING MY JEWELRY-MAKING SKILLS
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!