This hardware bracelet tutorial is probably not my thing, but… it might be yours, and I might change my mind next week and make one up. You might like it. What I like best is the mention of the Midas Finish Seal Laquer from Rio Grande – as Kimbelie mentions, some people use clear nail polish to cover metal they are allergic to, but it has never worked for me – this stuff is way more permanent and protective.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN