Easy pictorial tutorial for these sweet post earrings , found among the interesting collection of tutorials at kreativvagyok . The written instructions are in Hungarian, but that shouldn’t stop you, as the photos that accompany the instructions show exactly what you need to do at each step of the way.
- Progress Today
- STRETCHING MY JEWELRY-MAKING SKILLS
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!