Oh, my gosh! I couldn’t leave Wire Jewelry Lessons.com without visiting their chain maille offerings. All are beautiful, but I gasped, then started breathing heavily upon seeing this photo! (Okay, now you know it – I am a closet chain maille fiend — I don’t do it much, due to the cost, but I do salivate about it, and do it whenever I can!) This Enigma chain maille is just so beautiful. I may have to forego eating for a week, so I can get the materials to start making it.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN