While I was at I Spy DIY’s blog, I noticed the tutorial for these cute little rings. I have big hands and fingers, so I favor big chunky rings, but, I do, sometimes stack rings, and these look like they could be stacked if I was of a mind to do it. Or, perhaps, I might take one of the chunkier chain pieces I still have from leftover projects and see how it works as a ring.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN