I am a bit frustrated here. I was led from allfreejewelrymaking.com to this tutorial for an interesting wire-wrapped ring at spoiltrottenbeads.co.uk , but the tutorial site would not let me grab a picture. GRRRR! You’ll have to trust me. This is an interesting wire ring with pearls – the tutorial is not as complete as I would like it, so I will have to play with it a bit, but it does have some good tips. And, then, you can stay and look at the other tutorials.
- Progress Today
- STRETCHING MY JEWELRY-MAKING SKILLS
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!