I found this tutorial at For the Makers . (For the Makers is a subscription site that sends you a box with all the materials and instructions to make whatever they are offering. That’s pretty cool!) Meanwhile, I was just looking at free tutorials, and this one is right there, and really easy to do. Check it out.
- SNOW! Sitting at home looking at beads!
- COMING BACK
- TRIANGLE PAPER BEAD EARRINGS – Anthropologie knock-off
- EARRINGS FOR TORN EARLOBES
- LADDER NECKLACE TUTORIAL FROM FOR THE MAKERS
- BRASS, COPPER, AND SILVER AUTOMATICALLY DISINFECT THEMSELVES
- THANKS! I MADE IT!
- MALEFICENT NECKLACE
- MY NEW RING AND MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
- MAKING YOUR OWN JEWELRY YOUR OWN